The I LOCK IT should be charged before mounting it on the bike.
- I LOCK IT will be charged with a USB-C charging cable, which is included in the scope of delivery
- A standard power supply with USB connection and 5V DC output voltage can be used
- Charging with a power bank with at least 1000 mAh is also possible
- I LOCK IT has an integrated battery with a capacity of 1000 mAh
- The charging process of the I LOCK IT battery takes up to 6 hours depending on the remaining charge and the performance of the USB power supply used
- Charging is necessary approx. every 6 months for I LOCK IT+, for I LOCK IT GPS we recommend charging every 3 month
- The battery is exchangeable
- If the battery level is critical, the I LOCK IT reports this status with each opening process by means of a three-time signal tone
On the start page of the I LOCK IT app, you will find the battery symbol at the top right:
With each opening and closing process, the battery status is read and transmitted to the app.
The following status can be displayed for the battery:
|orange||Battery almost empty - please charge|
|red||please charge immediately|
If the I LOCK IT is closed and the battery is empty, it cannot be opened. In this case, I LOCK IT must be charged. After just a few minutes of loading, I LOCK IT can be opened again.
I LOCK IT tip for on the go:
You are welcome to take a power bank with a capacity of at least 1000 mAh for charging.